Smoking Violations

Tobacco/Cannabis Violations are paid in the Parking Department. The Board of Health and Lynn Police Department issue the violations, as well as conducts the hearings. A hearing request must be made in writing, and filed within seven (7) days after the date the Order was served or actually received. Any affected party has a right to appear at said hearing.